“A stretch of quieter beach than the usual haunts in Langkawi. There is less hotel development here but like Pantai Cenang, there are sailboats, catamarans and canoes for hire.”
Situated at the southern end of Pantai Cenang, is another stretch of quieter beach known as Pantai Tengah, which curves past a rocky outcrop. There is less accommodation facility or development here but like Pantai Cenang, there are sailboats, catamarans and canoes for hire.
Pantai Tengah is a good place for a picnic and a swim. It is also one of the best places to enjoy a spectacular and romantic sunset. Nearby is the Langkawi Golf Club, an 18-hole golf course which fronts the beach.
Pantai Tengah : Galleries
Location nearby as below :
- 30 minutes to Kuah Town ( coin laundry, ATM, Fast Food Restaurant, Wet Market, Supermarket )
- 35 minutes to Kuah Jetty ( Ferry services )
- 30 minutes to HIG or Idaman Suri
- 35 minutes to Pekan Rabu for Island Hopping
- 45 minutes to Wildlife and Bird Paradise, Kilim Jetty for Mangroove Tour, Galeria Perdana
- 45 minutes to Telaga Air Hangat, Tg Rhu
- 25 minutes to Langkawi Airport
- 25 minutes to Padang Matsirat ( Beras Terbakar, Duty Free Shop, Gamat Shop )
- 10 minutes to Cenang Beach ( Underwater World, Cenang Mall, Laman Padi )
- 40 minutes to Cable Car and Gunung Machinchang, Telaga Tujuh Waterfalls